Reading Plus Rewards
Recommend Reading Plus, and we will donate £100 to your school.
Spread the word and reap the rewards!
If your school recommends Reading Plus to another school through our referral scheme, Reading Solutions UK will donate £100 to both schools.
Reading Plus referral process:
1. Recommend Reading Plus to a school of your choice.
2. Inform them of the incentive for both parties.
3. Advise the school to contact Reading Solutions UK directly via info@readingsolutionsuk.
4. Ask them to quote your school’s name and unique reference number (URN), so we can reward you both.
5. They can then take advantage of our free, no-obligation four-week pilot.
6. Following the pilot, if the school chooses to sign up for Reading Plus, you will both receive £100*.
What’s more, there is no limit to the number of referrals you can make!
The majority of schools who take up a pilot of Reading Plus continue to benefit from the programme, so there’s a high chance your referral will be rewarded.
*Terms and Conditions
1. Definition of a qualified referral. 1a.The referred must provide sufficient information for RSUK to contact them (name, title, school, email address and phone number). 1b. The referred school is not currently a customer of Reading Solutions UK or subject to a free pilot. 2. Referrals should be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include sufficient details, including the referred school’s contact information and the name and URN of the school they have been referred by. 3. Definition of signing up to Reading Plus: A signed legally binding agreement for a minimum of 25 Reading Plus licences. 4. Referral leads must close within three months of the submission date. 5.No more than one voucher per referred school can be awarded. 6. Reading Solutions UK will record the referral information for tracking, verification, qualification, follow-up, and voucher processing. 7. There is no limit to the number of referrals that each school can submit. 8. The £100 donation will be issued to both schools within 30 days of the commencement of a new business contract resulting from the referral.